Report a Bug
Visitors who visit the www.slbbiromaru.sch.id website and get in touch virtually trust our services to keep their information safe. We take that trust seriously, which is why we are dedicated to working with the security research community to identify, verify, and resolve potential vulnerabilities. If you are a security researcher, you can help make the services on the www.slbbiromaru.sch.id website more secure. And you'll be part of building a better internet with security and privacy as standard.
Security researchers are integral to finding bugs that are missed in the development process. If you find a qualifying bug, we will recognize your contribution. If you find a bug, report it directly to us. This helps make our web applications and communication channels better and more secure.
Security researchers can submit relevant issues they find to email@example.com. All submitted reports must comply with the outlined rules and scope such as:
- Errors in the application of DNS records in the DNS zone being used;
- Attempted email spoofing using domain names or subdomains at the root @slbbiromaru.sch.id;
- Attempted embedding of "gacor" links or changes to the appearance of the web;
- Attempts to redirect visitors to a web that is not from the www.slbbiromaru.sch.id domain;
- Or code and protocol errors and vulnerabilities, setup failures, or security-related issues.
We ask that scripts or exploit code be embedded into non-executable file types when submitting vulnerabilities. As we have no sponsors, this bugfinding program does not provide prizes, thank you for your cooperation and we hope you understand.